Civilsdaily is like the Tesla of UPSC/IAS Preparation. We are organizing all study-material like no site has ever done before.
If you want to reach out to us with doubts or suggestions, simply drop a comment or email us on hello[@]civilsdaily.com.
– Focus Area: Comprehensive summary of the daily news from sources such as The Hindu, Indian Express, PIB, etc. Newscards are made from relevant news and are presented with only relevant information wrt. Prelims & Mains in the format students are expected to study.
#2. Daily op-ed snaps
– Focus Areas: Summary of the 2-3 best editorials from sources such as The Hindu, Mint, Indian Express etc. Useful for both Prelims and Mains
#3. Stories ™
– Focus Areas: How do you understand news with context? Newstrails help you read linked news articles in one go. This way we are able to collect all relevant newscards, op-eds under one topic so that you don’t have to run for research! Also contains CD Explains/ Backgrounders on topics
– On theAndroid App (click here) – The orange icons on newscards!
>Daily Prelims Focused Initiatives
#4. Prelims Daily
– Focus Area: Prelims questions based on the previous day’s news to help you test and cement your knowledge. Detailed solutions with tikdams is available after 8 PM on the same thread.
#5. Prelims Spotlight
– Focus Area: Prelims has become tricky and it is important to keep revising all the trivial information continuously. Hence, the prelims spotlight initiative. Detailed solutions of the 5 questions with tikdams on one of them is available after 8 PM on the same thread.
#6. Static Course Modules
– Focus Areas: In-depth analysis and write-ups on topics which are needed for a comprehensive Mains preparation. Write-ups range from Static to Dynamic Course. This is the latest offering from Civilsdaily and we are developing all-around courses across the GS Mains syllabus
#1. Civilsdaily Prelims Test Series – Target 120+
#2. Samachar Manthan – Weekly Current Affairs Videos
#3. Mains TS – Super 100 Batch | Target 130+ in each GS
#4. Essay Program
*Please note – All our daily initiatives are off on Sundays.