When you submit your answer, if possible, give some reasoning & more info. along with the ABACAA format. Elaborate on what you know. This is going to help you retain & remember better.
NOTE 1: Get 6 months of Prelims Daily compilations at the price of 5 – Click2Save
NOTE2: Introducing [Listicles] on Civilsdaily. High Yielding Revision Blogs for your Prelims Preparation – Click2Read
FREE: Click2Download the pdf on The Art of Tikdams to fine tune your IAS Prelims Preparation
Q.1) Consider the following statements regarding the ‘‘Nirbhaya Fund’:
1. It was created in 2016.
2. It also gives support to NGOs.
Which of the following statement given above is/are correct?
a) Both are correct
b) 1 only
c) 2 only
d) None is correct
Q.2) Which of the following statement regarding the Chabahar Port is/are correct?
1.The Chabahar Port is located in the Gulf of Oman.
2. It serves as Iran’s only oceanic port.
Select the correct option using the codes given below.
a) 1 only
b) None is correct
c) 2 only
d) Both are correct
Q.3) Recently, the Centre has asked the SC to reopen the debate whether personal laws can be brought under the ambit of Article 13. Article says about
a) Protection of interest of minorities
b) Freedom to manage religious affairs
c) Laws inconsistent with or in derogation of the fundamental rights
d) Freedom from attending religious instruction
Q.4) India’s goods trade deficit in April, the first month of FY’18, has widened to $13.2 billion. Considert the following statements regarding the concpet of Trade Deficit:
1. Initially, Trade deficit is not always a bad for Economies.
2. Initially, it reduces the threat of inflation.
3. Over time, a trade deficit creates jobs outsourcing.
Which of the following statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1, 2 and 3
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1 and 2 only
Q.5) Recently, the ‘ransomware’ cyberattack has hit as many as 200,000 victims in over 150 countries. Where did the first documented Ransomware originate?
Q.6) Which of the following is the chief characteristic of ‘mixed farming’?
a) Cultivation of both cash crops and food crops
b) Cultivation of two or more crops in the same field
c) Rearing of animals and cultivation of crops together
d) None of the above
Q.7) A particular State in India has the following characteristics:
1. It is located on the same latitude which passes through northern Rajasthan.
2. It has over 80% of its area under forest cover.
3. Over 12% of the forest over constitutes Protected Area Network in this State.
Which one among the following States has all the above characteristics?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
Q.8) Consider the following crops of India :
Which of the above is/are used as pulse , fodder and green manure?
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1,2 and 3
1. Be 110% practical with current affairs with N4S & B2B – Make notes daily
2. IAS Prelims 2017 aspirants, compete for AIRs & more Tikdams (Smart hacks) – Join us for TS
3. Solutions will be uploaded at 11.30 p.m. Click here for Solutions
PS: If you have any queries regarding Test Series, write a mail to us at email@example.com
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.