Q.1) Which of the followin diseases are caused by ‘Virus’?
Select the correct option using the codes given below.
a) 1, 2, 3, 4 only
b) 1, 2, 5, 6 only
c) 3, 4, 5, 6 only
d) 1, 2, 5, 6 only
Q.2) Consider the following statement regarding the ‘UNAIDS’:
1. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group.
2. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
a) Both are correct
b) 1 only
c) 2 only
d) Neither 1 nor2
Q.3) Consider the following pairs:
Classical Dance Forms Region
1. Bharatnatyam Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
2. Kathak Jaipur and Lucknow
3. Sattriya Nagaland
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) 1 and 2 only
d) 2 and 3 only
Q.4) Consider the following statements regarding Ransomware WannaCry
1.WannaCry has used a hacking tool named Eternal Blue
2.It was developed by US National Security Agency to gain access to computers used by terrorists and enemy states.
Which of the following statements given above is/are correct?
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Neither 1 nor 2
d) Both are correct
Q.5) Who of the following will be the members of the GST Council?
1) Union Finance Minister
2) Union Minister of State in charge of Revenue or Finance
3) Chief Ministers of States
a) 1, 3 only
b) 1, 2 only
c) 2, 3 only
d) All of the above
Q.6) Satya Shodhak Samaj organized
a) a movement for upliftment of tribals in Bihar
b) a temple-entry movement in Gujarat
c) an anti-caste movement in Maharashtra
d) a peasant movement in Punjab
Q.7) Which of the following statements is/are correct?
Viruses can infect
Select the correct answer using the code given below
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1, 2 and 3
Q.8) The term ‘Base Erosion and Profit Shifting’ is sometimes seen in the news in the context of
a) mining operation by multinational companies in resource-rich but backward areas
b) curbing of the tax evasion by multinational companies
c) exploitation of genetic resources of a country by multinational companies
d) lack of consideration of environmental costs in the planning and implementation of developmental projects
1. Daily newscards have been enriched with back2basics and note2students – Make notes daily
2. Join Full Year Prelims TS – prelims.civilsdaily.com
3. Solutions will be uploaded at 11.30 p.m. Click here for Solutions
4. For attempting previous Prelims Daily Questions – Click here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.