Revision Schedule for Prelims 2017

Less than 2 months are left for Prelims 2017. Click here for a Revision Schedule for the next 5 weeks.

25 Dec 2016 | Target Mains: Weekly Essay Challenge

Profile photo of Discuss Discuss
  • To develop faster, sacrifices and pain are unavoidable

Instructions: Write an essay on one of the above topics in 1000-1200 words.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Profile photo of Nikki Syunari Nikki Syunari @neerajsyunari

How to prepare sociology for mains part 1

• Profile photo of Ankit Ankit @erankitdewangan

Read ignou notes, harlombus .

• Profile photo of Saptarshi Saha Saptarshi Saha @saptarshisaha

Attached

Attachments:
  • Profile photo of Surbhi Sinha Surbhi Sinha @surbhir1b

There was a bigbang from which beautiful planet earth came to existence.There was a huge meteor hit that savaged and sweeped the dinosaurs generation to extinction.
    There was tsunami,landslides,earthquakes and other natural disaters where on the remnants of ruins rose the beauty we now live in.Nature has always shown us ways to devastation before it brought inexplicable and spellbound things to existence.

Similarly,there are few inhuman activities such as bringing down WTC to make countries aware of flourishing terrorism and curbing it as a priority seemed evident.we as human consider our priority to changes that have just banged us to hit the hard bottom.we then recognise the need to move up with full thrust.we have given endless sacrifices,faced endless pain in the hands of rulers and finally took a full throttle uprise to reach advancements be it in any field.we can bore pain now knowing that this slowly is for our good.as now we have moved on from being avoiders to activists.

• Profile photo of Ritesh Kumar Ritesh Kumar @riteshkumar10000

Attached

CD please evaluate my essay and please let me know where I can improve

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ankit Ankit 4 months ago.

Highest Rated App. Over 3 lakh users. Click to Download!!!