The attached PDF on this thread is a reference notes copy for the students who have joined APSIP-GS1 for the test startong from 25th February onwards.
Download the reference material to be read before the TS1 – SALIENT FEATURES OF PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY OF WORLD – Click here 2 download
- Reference material for TS1 of the APSIP course has been made available to the public. For all future TS, only the subscribers will have access to reading material or video lectures.
- A few questions of TS1 paper and their model solutions will be made available to the public so that those who cannot afford to join the program may practice it within their group and get a sense of right direction of approach
- TS2 to TS15 onwards – all paper, model solutions, reference material will only be available to the subscribers. Along with individual copy checks, they will get a model answer PDF or video recording
- Dedicated and meticulous checking along with open exchanges over email [firstname.lastname@example.org] would be accorded to the subscribers of APSIP GS1 course
- You may join the course any time and start attempting papers from the start [even those which have been released before] – Your copies will be checked within a span of 7 days
Remember that in this new era of cut throat competition, you need perfect guidance and dedicated support to write Mains worthy answers. No one would want to start the preparation all over again after clearing Prelims and falling short of Mains for a few marks.
Best of luck!
Updates on this module will be available at this link – Click for APSIP GS1
Course Fee: 13,000 + 1,950 (15% service taxes) = 14,950 Click2Pay at this link
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.