All aspirants who are giving tomorrow’s test should discuss all there doubts/queries about any question on this thread and not in the comments section of the test
Around 20 questions of the test can be solved using Tikdam method
Tikdams explanations in those selected questions are given in the explanation column itself
By closely observing those questions after every test you will gradually learn the art of Tikdams which will assist you in clearing the UPSC prelims
Highlights of tomorrow’s test:
Q.1) Consider the following statements regarding DRAFT NATIONAL CLEAN AIR PROGRAMME:
1. In order to increase the quality of the data collected, NCAP envisages setting up of only automatic air-quality monitoring stations.
2. For the first time, pollution monitoring stations will be set up in rural areas.
Select the correct statement(s) from the codes given below:
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither of them
Q.2) Consider the following statements regarding Review Petitions in India:
1. A review petition can only be filed on very limited ground only.
2. The review petition goes to the same bench of judges that delivered the judgment.
3. Even after dismissal of a review petition, the Supreme Court may consider a curative petition in order to prevent abuse of its process and to cure gross miscarriage of justice.
Select the correct statements from the codes given below:
a) 1 and 2 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1, 2 and 3
Q.3) Consider the following statements regarding impeachment proceedings against a judge from High Court or Supreme Court:
1. A judge may be removed from his office on the ground of misbehavior or incapacity.
2. The removal motion can be introduced in any of the two houses of the Parliament.
3. A removal motion, signed by at least 50 members, from any house, is to be given to the speaker or chairman.
4. The motion must be passed by each House by a majority of the total membership of that House and by a majority of not less than two-third of the members of that House present and voting.
Choose the correct statements from the codes given below:
a) 1, 2 and 3 only
b) 2, 3 and 4 only
c) 1, 2 and 4 only
d) 1, 3 and 4 only
Q.4) Shigmotsav festival is associated with which states in India?
Best of luck!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.