After the successful evaluation of 2 Super Sunday Open Essay review programs, we requested Sir to help conceptualise a comprehensive Essay Preparation Program on similar lines of APSIP – GS1 [the course is running on main and mini module].
Sir opines that unlike GS papers where students seldom cross 100+ in the IAS Mains, it is relatively easy to get 120+ and in some exceptional cases, even 140+ in the Essay examination. We plan to train you for the 140+ milestone.
Essay and Ethics Papers are like black box and an above average performance in these two not only balances the rough edges off other GS Papers but also smoothens out the uncertainity wrt. optionals papers.
The course has been designed keeping in mind the proximity of IAS Prelims 2017 and the 15 mock paper schedule is spaced out in a 5 + 10 manner. 5 before Prelims and 10 post Prelims.
Students who have done their coaching classes but are in urgent need to undergo transformation and mentoring. This course is for such students who leave Delhi for their hometown as well as those who want to join a separate ESSAY programme.
To help students comprehend the theme, philosophy and essence of the essay. How to structure and organize their information, process and and present it as per expectation of the UPSC as it reveals the candidate’s attitude and administrative acumen. This course aims to improve the attitude behind the comprehension of the topic of the essay, and help the candidates to understand themselves and their flaws in expression, language, presentation and then to transform them to develop their writing smoothly as per UPSC requirements..
Essay does not have any syllabus and a meticulous preparation requires knowing a lot of things unknown, as well as understanding oneself. The aim of the Essay programme is to help candidates
- Develop comprehension over the topic of the essay or Developing a proper understanding of the topic.
- Writing and expression improvement and identification of glitches.
- How to follow Intra and Interdisciplinary approach and make it perspective based rather than problem solution based.
- Mastery over handling various types of essays like abstract, philosophy based, knowledge based and Contemporary issue based.
- A team of most Experienced faculty under the mentorship of K. Siddhartha (ksiddhartha.com), an Earth Scientist, educationist and author of over 40 books to offer you an opportunity to have a complete command of the aforesaid topics
- Concept development
- Test Conduction
- Test discussion & one-on-one feedbacks
- Model Structure
The programme is under the guidance of Sri K. Siddhartha, who will set the mindset, attitude and tone of the examiner as per the UPSC guidelines.
- Academic Head- Dr S. Mukherjee, Director ENSEMBLE
- Chief Examiner- Dr Brajendra Narayan
- Examiners- Dr Pandey ex UPSC examiner
- Examiners-Dr A. Padmanabhan
- Chief of Administration-Kamlesh Kumar, Kumar Brijmohan
#2. Course Fee = 5997 [inclusive of all taxes] Click2register
#3. Other courses launched by Sir [already LIVE]
APSIP GS1 – Click2register
APSIP GS1 Mini – Click2register
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.