Mains FLTs 2020 – Starting 18 October 2020
12 Full syllabus Tests
Mains is the most important stage of the UPSC exam. It’s also becoming more and more unpredictable, analytical, and dynamic than ever before.
What is Mains FLTs 2020?
Mains FLTs 2020 is a personalised and Mentor guided comprehensive and intensive program for GS Mains papers. The focus is on making students understand the requirement of Mains Question, its elements, using information, and imparting answer writing skills for that.
Why Mains FLTs 2020? (Our Philosophy)
1. Question Formulation
It happens under a team of experienced Civilsdaily’s faculty. Questions framed are from the most important UPSC relevant themes and papers are based on the latest pattern of UPSC.
Our questions specifically state:
- Whether they are straightforward or thought-provoking/analytical.
- Whether they have subparts.
- Why this question – similar previous year questions, the importance of the theme, etc.
CD Innovation – Star marked questions We go the extra mile and craft unique, intellectually-stimulating questions. Marked with a star, these questions reward analytical ability and critical thinking.
2. One-to-One Discussion on every checked copy
We believe in personalised individual attention. This is the biggest reason why you should join our TS. Students can schedule a call within 2 days of receiving their checked copies.
A one-to-one discussion with Mentor will not only highlight your weaknesses but will also help in tracking your improvements over the subsequent tests.
3. Answer Checking
Our evaluation focusses on multiple dimensions and parameters like structure, flow, presentation, contextuality, relevance to question, analytical excellence and cross-domain inter-linkages than simply on superficial, memory-based lapses.
Evaluated answer copy – 1 (Click to download)
Evaluated answer copy – 2 (Click to download)
Read more about our methodology here.
4. Model Answers
More than just simply providing information, our model answers cover all the aspects of a question and provide enriching points to the student. They also include:
- For ‘thought-provoking/analytical‘ type of questions, we’ll provide the best way to approach them.
- Alternate introductions
- Sub-headings and categorization to enhance readability and answer structure.
- Colour coding for main arguments, reports, data, scholars, etc.
- OTB – Out of the box points for additional marks
5. Video Discussion
Every test is discussed thoroughly in the video lecture. An in-depth explanation of every question, demand from it and the ways in which it could have been answered are discussed. Mentors will also be sharing answer writing strategy with students so that they can gain extra marks in Mains.
6. Civilsdaily’s Handholding
You’ll be assigned to a special group on Civilsdaily’s Habitat, it’s headed by Sajal Sir, Atul Sir, Ravi Sir and rankers like Dr Vipin Garg (AIR 20), Swapnil Pawar (AIR 525) and others.
Habitat is where everything comes together learning, doubt clearing, notes, references, mentor’s support, and a focussed community. You’re going to learn and discuss like never before.
How will your queries be resolved?
- The moment you have a query, you post it in the group. At 11 PM, 3 AM, doesn’t matter. No need to schedule a call, or drop an email. Just drop a chat. Once our team is up, it will be resolved.
- More often than not, your peers will take part in your doubt discussions adding a lot of value.
Besides doubts, what else is there on Habitat?
- #DDS sessions – We have dedicated sessions every day to resolve doubts in real-time. Never keep a doubt to yourself.
- An ecosystem for co-learning and active learning.
- A highly motivated community to bring flexibility and consistency to your preparation.
That’s not all, we’ve Daily news analysis and Op-ed discussion sessions on Habitat. Other activities like revisions, quizzes, test discussion, CSAT, etc. are also planned.
7. Value-added material
Current affairs magazines – Civilsdaily’s Magazines are the best in terms of comprehensive coverage, superb design, and high readability. Get them here.
Listicles and other relevant study material – Supplementary content provided will be helpful in covering multiple related questions.
- Tests (12 Full Syllabus) and Model Answers
- Video Discussion
- On phone One-to-One discussion of checked copy
- Civilsdaily’s Handholding and connect with Mentor on Habitat
- Civilsdaily’s Habitat special group
- Civilsdaily’s Magazines, Listicles, and other relevant study material
This is what our students have to say…
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
9,000+GST = 10,620/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: email@example.com OR +91 8929987787
Test 01_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 02_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 03_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 04_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 05_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 06_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 07_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 08_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 09_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 10_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 11_Mains FLTs 2020
Test 12_Mains FLTs 2020