Guys! The fundamental contrast between UPSC-CSE Prelims and Mains is that while the Prelims focus on recognition (of information) and requires an exhaustive study covering a wide variety of topics, Mains need the ability to recall, analyze and express (ideas and information, including one’s own thoughts) properly which can only be done through an intensive study of the topic. Therefore it is very important to evaluate in-depth, shun procrastination answering writing, and developing a skill does not happen magically after you clear prelims. the topics that you have picked for Mains, and in doing so you have to match your skills with the subject at hand. Using the right approach and picking the right parts of the syllabus for the intensive study will not only help manage time but also garner more marks in the end.
The FLT program with One to One mentorship will focus on how to deliver a rule of thumb to answer only what the question demands. In 2021, 82% of students in our smash mains program were able to clear the mains examination.
- 12 Full-length tests: After the prelims, it is time to go full gear. Practice 3 rounds of FLT based on 4 GS papers.
- Personalized discussion in 1-to-1 mentorship: You doubt why you are scoring less or how you can improve your score for the next paper. No worries! Just schedule a call with our mentor to clear all your doubts and queries.
- Civilsdaily’s handholding: You will be provided membership to Mains 2022 club on Habitat. There you can put up your doubts and queries. Also can be used to interact with peers on strategies to improve your mains writing. You can also contact mentors like Sajal sir, Sukanya ma’am, Sudhanshu sir and Poornima Ma’am. They all have interview-level experience, so utilize their experience to your benefit.
- Civilsdaily magazine: Your current affairs will be covered with access to our 1-year subscription.
UPSC-CSE 2021 Rankers are saying…
Our Philosophy behind FLT- 2022
1. Question Formulation
It happens under a team of experienced Civilsdaily faculty. Questions framed are from the most important UPSC relevant themes and papers are based on the latest pattern of UPSC.
Our questions specifically state:
- Whether they are straightforward or thought-provoking/analytical.
- Whether they have sub-parts.
- Why this question – similar to previous year’s questions, the importance of the theme, etc.
CD Innovation – Red-green highlight – to let you know about the necessary and innovative points.
2. One-to-One Discussion
We believe in personalized individual attention. This is the biggest reason why you should join our TS. Students can schedule a call within 2 days of receiving their checked copies.
A one-to-one discussion with your Mentor will not only highlight your weaknesses but will also help in tracking your improvements over the subsequent tests. It will also ensure consistency, continuity, and progressive improvement.
3. Answer Checking
Our evaluation focuses on multiple dimensions and parameters like structure, flow, presentation, contextuality, relevance to question, analytical excellence, and cross-domain inter-linkages than simply on superficial, memory-based lapses.
4. Model Answers
More than just simply providing information, our model answers cover all the aspects of a question and provide enriching points to the student. They also include:
- For ‘thought-provoking/analytical’ type of questions, we’ll provide the best way to approach them.
- Alternate introductions
- Sub-headings and categorization to enhance readability and answer structure.
- Colour coding for main arguments, reports, data, scholars, etc.
OTB – Out of the box points for additional marks
5. Civilsdaily’s Handholding
You’ll be assigned to a special group on Civilsdaily’s Habitat, there you can interact with different mentors like Partha Sir, Sukanya ma’am, Ajay Sir, Swatantra sir, and others.
6. Value-added material
Current affairs magazines – Civilsdaily’s Magazines are the best in terms of comprehensive coverage, superb design, and high readability.
Listicles and other relevant study material – Supplementary content provided will be helpful in covering multiple related questions.
About Mentor & 3 Others:
Sukanya ma’am has firsthand experience of 4 mains and 2 interviews of UPSC. In 2019, she scored 140 in ethics. She has also appeared in the State PCS interview. Before she worked as a Probationary Officer in Canara bank. Now at Civilsdaily, she heads the Mains program and is engaged in the core team of Civilsdaily.
👉 Acknowledging the need to ensure fastest mentorship response, Senior IAS mentors like Partha Sir, Swatantra Sir, will receive your call.
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
11,000+GST = 12,980/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: email@example.com OR +91 8929987787
Test 01_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 02_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 03_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 04_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 05_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 06_Mains FLTs 2022
Test 07_Mains FLTs 2022