Guys! The fundamental contrast between UPSC-CSE Prelims and Mains is that while the Prelims focus on recognition (of information) and requires an exhaustive study covering a wide variety of topics, Mains need the ability to recall, analyze and express (ideas and information, including one’s own thoughts) properly which can only be done through an intensive study of the topic. Therefore it is very important to evaluate in-depth, shun procrastination answering writing, and developing a skill does not happen magically after you clear prelims. the topics that you have picked for Mains, and in doing so you have to match your skills with the subject at hand. Using the right approach and picking the right parts of the syllabus for the intensive study will not only help manage time but also garner more marks in the end.
Civil Services Examination result 2020 was released on 24th September 2021. Civilsdaily is proud to announce its toppers. In 2020, we took 50 Students for Mains exclusive one-to-one mentorship program and 80% got interview calls with 50% making it to the final list.
Civilsdaily is proud to announce the start of its Mains program for the UPSC examination 2021. Last year, our mains test series was able to match the themes of 90% of questions from the UPSC examination. Here is the proof of how our Mains Test questions matches UPSC examination: Even Toppers of Civil services examination 2020 were impressed by the quality of questions from the Mains Test and Mentorship provided:
Program Inclusion Details:
- Sectional Tests: 8 sectional tests to cover your static portions in detail. The scope will spread over your core subjects like History, economics, and polity, etc.
- Full-length tests: 12 FLTs to help you practice for the final Mains examination. These FLTs are patterned on UPSC Examination and have medium to high-quality questions. They will surely boost your preparation and test your analytical skills.
- One on One Mentorship: After every test, a call with a mentor will be arranged and you can clear your doubts on the paper. This is important as with your mentor you can discuss your weakness and strategize for the next paper.
- Quality Enrichment Program Notes: QEP is an intensive and holistic program for IAS Mains 2022 GS papers. We aim to cover up to 250 most relevant issues with a 360-degree view, covering all dimensions of each and every topic. Not only you’ll learn and analyze these issues but will also understand how to utilize them via Daily Answer Writing and Mains Test Series.
Why Civilsdaily Mains Guidance Plus 2022?
1. Question Formulation
It happens under a team of experienced Civilsdaily faculty. Questions framed are from the most important UPSC relevant themes and papers are based on the latest pattern of UPSC.
2. One-to-One Discussion on checked copy
We believe in personalized individual attention. This is the biggest reason why you should join our TS. A one-to-one discussion with your Mentor will not only highlight your weaknesses but will also help in tracking your improvements over the subsequent tests.
3. Answer Checking
Our evaluation focuses on multiple dimensions and parameters like structure, flow, presentation, contextuality, relevance to question, analytical excellence, and cross-domain inter-linkages than simply on superficial, memory-based lapses.
4. Model Answers
More than just simply providing information, our model answers cover all the aspects of a question and provide enriching points to the student. CD Innovation – Color Coding – Red marking represents essential points to be written in answers. Green marking represents innovative points that can get you extra marks.
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
18,000+GST = 21,240/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org OR +91 8929987787
Test 01_MGP 2022
Test 02_MGP 2022
Test 03_MGP 2022
Test 04_MGP 2022
Test 05_MGP 2022
Test 06_MGP 2022
Test 07_MGP 2022
Test 08_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 01_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 02_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 03_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 04_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 05_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 06_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 07_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 08_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 09_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 10_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 11_MGP 2022
FLTs Test 12_MGP 2022