Guys! Mains GS Paper 4 aka Ethics is the most dynamic paper out of the lot. There is no “ONE WAY approach” in ethics. In our experience of working with 2000+ students, ethics is a gamechanger for the UPSC examination. Scoring well in the ethics paper is the sine qua non for getting featured in the final list and one’s desired service. The ETHICS paper is designed to evaluate the ‘ethical competence‘ but not the ‘knowledge about ethics‘. REMEMBER: General studies paper 4 is the only paper where you can score 120+ marks easily. The TRICK is to learn the static portion, link them to current affairs and bring it in writing. So, the ethics paper needs to hold over ART OF ANSWER WRITING as well as STATIC MATERIAL.
👉 The Smash ethics program will focus on both the needs of answer writing and static coverage of the syllabus. Being the composition paper, it offers maximum returns. With very little effort, one can score good marks. Thorough preparation of this paper also helps in adding the moral dimension to answers in GS Paper-1, 2, and 3 papers and also the essay paper. It also helps in coming across as a person who has the qualities desired of a civil servant in the personality test.
Trends In Ethics Paper
- Shift towards more conceptual questions than direct static questions
- More current affairs focused
- Complex case studies
- Lengthier paper
Here’s what the program includes:
Structured video lectures of Paper 4 for a concrete understanding of the syllabus. Our novel methodology accompanied by an in-depth explanation ensures comprehensive coverage of every topic in the syllabus. Added to this, we have made sure to add that extra element of fun. Here’s a snapshot of the lecture for you:
8 FLT Tests:
FLT tests will help to bring together the ideas and concepts to the art of answer writing. Practice full-length tests to evaluate your levels. With every test and discussion on strategies to follow, one can improve with every test. Questions framed are from the most important UPSC relevant themes and papers are based on the latest pattern of UPSC. Get model answers covering all the aspects of a question and providing enriching points to the student.
1-1 Mentorship support
A schedule is created where dedicated days are kept to discuss your doubts regarding each test and lecture. Weekly zoom calls can help boost ideas and discussion on various techniques, also among peers so that one can get a lot of exposure to various answer writing techniques and points to write in the answer. Also, the best answer copy of the week can be taken for discussion so that you can get an idea of how to write better.
👉Acknowledging the need to ensure fastest mentorship response, Senior IAS mentor like Partha Sir, Swatantra Sir, will receive your call.
You’ll be given membership to an exclusive group on Civilsdaily’s Habitat. The group will be headed by Sukanya ma’am herself. From doubt resolution and discussion will be done by Sukanya ma’am only. Here you can directly connect with ma’am. Habitat is where everything comes together learning, doubt clearing, mentor’s support, and a focused community. You’re going to learn and discuss it like never before.
About the Mentor:
Sukanya Rana Ma’am:
Sukanya ma’am has firsthand experience of 4 mains and 2 interviews of UPSC. She has also appeared in the State PCS interview. Before she worked as an officer in a public sector bank and now as a Mentor at Civilsdaily, she aims to guide future aspirants in finding success. Sukanya Ma’am has scored consistently 100+ marks in ethics and in 2019 her marks were 140 in GS 4. In 2020, under her mentorship, many smash mains students were able to secure 120+ marks.
- Comprehensive Video Lectures covering Paper 4
- Full syllabus Notes.
- 8 FLT tests
- 1-1 Mentorship support after every test
- Membership of Ethics group (exclusive) on Civilsdaily’s Habitat
- Doubt resolution session on Habitat
Student’s Gratitude Messages:
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
5,000+GST = 5,900/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: email@example.com OR +91 8929987787
Smash Ethics Handouts
Smash Ethics Lectures
- Ethics Lecture 1: Introduction, Beliefs, Values, Principles, Moral, Attitude
- Ethics Lecture 2 (Part 1): What is Ethics, Origin, Essence, 3 Schools of Ethics
- Ethics Lecture 2 (Part 2): Ethics and Human Interface Copy
- Ethics Lecture 3: Human Values, Features of values, Scope of human values, Types of values
- Ethics Lecture 4 (Part 1): What is Attitude, Types, Structure, Functions, Attitude Values & Ethics
- Ethics Lecture 4 (Part 2): Formation of Attitude, Factors influencing formation of Attitude
- Ethics Lecture 5: Aptitude, Foundational values for civil services
- Ethics Lecture 6: Emotional Intelligence, Emotions, Feelings & Mood.
- Ethics Lecture 7 (Part 1): Moral Thinkers & Philosophers
- Ethics Lecture 7 (Part 2) : Moral Thinkers & Philosophers
- Ethics Lecture 7 (Part 3) : Indian Philosophy
- Ethics Lecture 8 (Part 1): Public/Civil Service Values & Ethics in Public Administration
- Ethics Lecture 8 (Part 2): Law, Rules, Regulations as Source of Ethical Guidance
- Ethics Lecture 9: Probity in Governance
- Ethics Lecture 10 (Part 1): Information Sharing & Transparency in Government
- Ethics Lecture 10 (Part 2): Work Culture
Smash Ethics Tests 01_2022 (Batch 2)
Smash Ethics Tests 02_2022 (Batch 2)
Smash Ethics Tests 03_2022 (Batch 2)
Smash Ethics Tests 04_2022 (Batch 2)
Smash Ethics Tests 05_2022 (Batch 2)