Smash Prelims Program is back after a thumping success in Prelims 2021. Out of 25 students, Santosh sir has mentored, 15 have cleared prelims this time. Our students were kind enough to take time out of their hectic Mains preparation and let us know how Santosh sir’s mentorship benefitted them in the exams. We wish them all the very best for the upcoming Mains exam from 7th January onwards!
Why Your Focus for Next 5 Months Must be About Scoring Above Cut-Off Marks in UPSC-CSE Prelims? Isn’t the last 1 Month Enough for This?
Every year, the competition for UPSC-CSE is increasing while vacancies are decreasing drastically. This year there are only 712 vacancies as against 2019 which had 927 vacancies. However, atleast 10 lakh students will attempt the prelims exam. This is why right now, it’s important to start having an Olympic Athlete mindset. You need to daily focus on scoring above the cut-off marks in your test series.
Civilsdaily Student and 2019 UPSC-CSE AIR 8 Topper Abhishek Saraf had practiced nearly 6000+ MCQs under us to clear prelims
What makes prelims tough? It’s because the paper is unpredictable. If this year, science questions are a breeze then the next year you will have to answer advanced concept-based questions. Unlike Mains, Prelims has negative markings.
Toppers like Pranav Vijayvergiya (AIR 65) and Swati Sharma (AIR 17) have found Prelims to be tougher than Mains. In fact, Pranav failed to clear Prelims thrice. But, in his fourth attempt he took Civilsdaily mentorship and cleared Prelims, Mains and Interview in one shot
Are you feeling low that you are unable to get the required cut-off marks in your test series. Worry not, for about 65% of the UPSC toppers have said that they scored below cut-off marks till December. But by June, they were able to boost their marks to get through the prelims hurdle. It’s time to be like them now.
One has to be good at elimination methods to choose the right option amongst two similar ones. Our Smash Prelims Program started as a pilot project last year with an aim to introduce step-wise improvement in our chosen 25 aspirants. Over a period of 2 months, Santhosh sir inculcated confidence in aspirants who were either newbies or gave too many attempts. This year, we achieved a remarkable 60% success ratio. Next year, we have set our eyes on 100%. Yes, we are ambitious and aspirational just like any other UPSC aspirant.
Why is Mentorship Required for UPSC-CSE Prelims in Every Step – From Test Series, to Study Materials, Classes to Doubt Resolution?
If you are appearing for UPSC-CSE 2022 exams, you might have completed your entire prelims and mains syllabus right now. So what are your main priorities right now? To succeed in UPSC-CSE Prelims 2022, you have to check all these boxes in terms of preparation—
- You need clear strategy for next 150 days.
- You need to revise effectively to remember whole syllabus at the eve of exam.
- You need to practice lots of tests to score accurately, to understand elimination techniques and reduce exam anxiety.
- You need to revise current affair of 1.5 years that you have been studying daily.
- You need a mentor to fill the critical gaps that have been ignoring till now as you had no one to address them for you.
How do Students find Santhosh Sir’s Mentorship?
Santhosh sir has always been more than a guide. He has always walked with aspirants in their UPSC journey than ahead of them. Whenever our students were demotivated, this is how Santhosh sir lifted their spirits —
Testimonials by Students who successfully cleared UPSC 2021 Prelims —
Quick reference links:
Specific Features of Smash Prelims 2022 by Santosh Sir
Sincere aspirants who are scoring in the range of 80-90 marks must not attend last minute crash courses right now. They should instead focus on self revision, test series practice and guided mentorship to qualify for UPSC Prelims 2022. Here are the features of Prelims Focused Program by Civilsdaily —
40 Full Length Tests(12 Basic + 6 Advanced + 10 CA tests + 8 Full tests + 4 CSAT).
In addition to this, in the month of January, we will have 60 sectional tests for practice. This will have 50 questions each. Hence, totally 100 Test Papers (40 FLTs + 60 Sectional Test Papers)
VALUE ADDITIONS NOTES AND CLASSES BY VETERAN CIVILSDAILY MENTORS LIKE SUDHANSHU SIR, SAJAL SIR & SUKANYA MA’AM
- Polity: Sudhanshu sir will conduct two sessions covering all the Polity Fundamentals, a session analyzing past year papers, another session on important current affairs related to polity this year and will discuss your test solutions.
- History: Santosh Gupta sir will conduct a session on Sectoral Developments in Modern History, a session analyzing past year papers, and test discussion.
- Economy: Sajal sir will conduct sessions on economic survey, trend analysis, discussion of most important economic current affairs, past year paper analysis, and economy final test discussion.
- Geography: Santosh sir will conduct sessions on the most difficult aspects like Geography Mapping, Economic Geography, and Indian Agriculture.
- Environment: Sukanya Ma’am will cover sessions on Environment innovatively. Key concepts like vegetation and biome, Indian wildlife, conventions and protocols, national parks and sanctuaries, agriculture and sustainable development, and environment current affairs will be covered.
- Science & Technology: This year’s prelims paper questioned on the basic concepts of science. Keeping this in mind, Santosh Gupta sir will conduct 2 sessions on One basic concept and current affairs of science and technology.
Other Value Additions
- Smash Prelims-2022 Content: 2 years of Current Affairs notes + Videos
- Civilsdaily Current Affairs Magazines for 1 year
- Civilsdaily compilations of Yojna, Kurukshetra, PRS and RS TV.
- Civilsdaily Budget And Economic Survey Summary.
- Handouts on key subject-wise static topics to remember the terms and definitions for Prelims 2022.
Santosh Gupta sir’s mentorship program
- Introductory mentor call to every aspirant immediately upon commencement of program.
- Weekly zoom strategy session by Santosh sir for doubt clearance and continuous improvement.
- 1-1 mentor calls after 3-4 tests by mentor. After every test series, zoom sessions will be conducted by Birendra sir with all members of the batch for test discussion.
- Support from mentors on the Habitat Group.
- Frequent sessions with toppers for support and guidance. will have these special features for aspirants.
- Mentor will guide on the FCE Approach i.e the Factual and Conceptual Methods of Elimination.
- Mentor call as per request and mandatory check up call by mentor once a month.
About Santosh Gupta Sir
Santosh sir has scored above 140 twice in UPSC prelims and 120 plus in all 6 attempts. He has written all 6 mains and has appeared for Interviews 3 times. He has qualified UPSC EPFO and BPSC 56-59th also. As the Prelims coordinator at Civilsdaily, he has helped 15 out of 25 students clear the prelims examination this year.
MODE OF PAYMENT
PAY VIA CARD/UPI
15,000+GST = 17,700/-
ASK FOR A PAYMENT LINK FROM OUR TEAM/ PING US ON WHATSAPP
DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT
A/C NAME: APEIROGON TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD
A/C NO: 50200016012695
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000922
WALK-IN & PAY
VISIT OUR OFFICE AN SWIPE CARD/ DEPOSIT CASH & GET A RECEIPT
GET IN TOUCH
LOCATION: 1 LGF, Apsara Arcade, Next to Karol Bagh Metro Stn. (Gate #7), Delhi 110060
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org OR +91 8929987787
How to access Smash Prelims (January Edition) 2022 club on Habitat
How to access Smash Prelims (January Edition) 2022 Tests
How to access Civils Digest: 1 Year Magazines 2022
How to access Smash Prelims (January Edition) 2022_Current Affairs Classes