The 13 participating nations are Argentina, Bolivia, China, Cuba, El Salvador, Ecuador, Iran, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Malaysia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and India.
- Climate change negotiators from 13 Like-Minded Developing Countries (LMDCs),calling for developed nations to not pass on the financial burden of climate action on developing countries.
- The Paris agreement should ensure the provision of adequate support by developed countries to developing countries in meeting their needs and costs of adaptation actions.
- The countries also called on the developed countries to provide a clear roadmap for raising the promised $ 100 billion per year by 2020 for the Green Climate Fund.
- LMDCs deeply concerned with the slow pace of negotiations given the limited negotiating time left before Conference of Parties (CoP) 21 in Paris.
- The countries reiterated their view that the Intended Nationally Determined Contributions (INDCs) have to be comprehensive,lays down guidelines for national and regional development plans to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and curbing climate change.