Low Priority News Items of the Day:
Kharola appointed CMD of AI
Senior IAS officer Pradeep Singh Kharola has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Air India, official sources said on Tuesday.
The UPSC generally don’t ask personality based questions. Therefore, this news is of very less importance from the exam perspective.
NHRC notice to Maharashtra govt.
The National Human Rights Commission on Tuesday issued notices to police and government authorities in Maharashtra over the alleged expulsion of a school student in Latur after she complained of rape by an Army personnel.
Not every notice issues by the NHRC is important from the UPSC perspective. Only those notices are important which can have any significant affect on government policies.
‘CPI(M) cannot be part of an alliance with the Congress’
At a time when the Communist Party of India (Marxist) is debating its political tactical line that will determine its position under the Opposition umbrella, the party’s former general secretaryPrakash Karatargues that there is no place for the CPI(M) in a Congress-led alliance. With the CPI(M) line to be decided at the crucial party congress in April 2018, he discusses the current political scenario, the challenge the Left faces in Tripura, and CPI(M)-RSS tensions in Kerala
The Op-Ed is about some political statements given by a senior leader. These kind of political statements on important and crucial issues are not important from the UPSC perspective.
Other initiatives @ CD
- 100 Most Probable Q&A for Mains 2017: Click2Get
- 100 Most Probable Issues for Mains 2017: Click2Get
- 60 Most Probable Ethics Case Studies | IAS 2017-18: Click2Get
- Target Mains Q&A Compilation- September 2017: Click2Get
- Prelims 2017 Analysis + Directions for Prelims 2018 Workbook by Dr. V: Click2buy
- Civils Digest + Prelims Daily compilation released for September 2017: Click2buy the 6 month compilation for 99 only
- Flagship Prelims TS Batch 2 started on 15th September: Click2join | Contact us for any more queries at email@example.com | Call us at 8823831311