Skip to the content
- The issue of call drop will be taken up by the standing committee on information technology and telecom.
- Telecom companies are finding it difficult to install towers because of resistance from local people due to health fears related to tower radiation.
- The Department of Telecommunications should lay down certain guidelines on the number of telecom towers vis-a-vis subscriber base.
- Private operators will explain their challenges to the parliamentary committee.
- Telecom operators should ensure that they have infrastructure to serve customers better.