Skip to the content
- Seventh Pay Commission, chaired by Justice A.K. Mathur, will submit recommendations.
- For an average 15-16 per cent increase in pay, allowances and pensions for Central government employees.
- It is lower than the 20 per cent suggested by the 6th Pay Commission.
- Commission will submit a recommendation on an alternative approach to the one rank one pension for defence personnel.
- The cost of the recommendations, if accepted, works out to 0.6% of GDP in the 1st year of implementation.