Skip to the content
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved a proposal for major revamp of Crime and Criminals Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) Project.
- It has decided to implement Integrated Criminal Justice System (ICJS) by integrating CCTNS with E-Courts.
- This will ensure quick data transfer among different pillars of criminal justice system, which enhances transparency and reduce processing time.
- Police-Citizen interface will undergo a major shift with implementation, as number of services will be enabled through citizen portal.
- Government decided to fast track the implementation and completion of CCTNS project by March 2017 including implementation of ICJS.