Global NGOs raised the pressure with a joint demand that the final pact spell out the roadmap to achieving the goal of 1.5°C rise in temperature.
- Oxfam, Greenpeace, the WWF, the International Trade Union Confederation, ActionAid, and CIDSE, a Catholic network come together to raise a voice for common climate goal.
- The leaders at the Paris climate conference should catch up with the world and meet the demands of people and communities who wanted them to move away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy access for all.
- The voluntary pledges made by countries, called INDCs, were totally inadequate for the task of cutting carbon emissions significantly.
- The level of ambition in these pledges should be raised before 2020 by the rich countries, which had the capacity to do so.
- Justice must be ensured for the people who suffer the impact of the historic problem.