Skip to content
- One MoU is on cooperation and assistance in the Mumbai – Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project.
- Japan has offered an assistance of over Rs.79,000 crore for the project.
- The project is a 508 km railway line costing a total of Rs. 97,636 crore, to be implemented in a period of 7 years.
- It has been agreed that Shinkansen Technology will be adopted for the project.
- Two more comprehensive technological cooperation agreements signed for modernization and upgradation of Indian Railways.