Skip to the content
- Context: Scheme for Providing Quality Education to Madarsas (SPQEM) is being implemented all over the country through the State/UT Governments.
- Objective: SPQEM provides financial assistance to encourage traditional institutions like Madarsas and Maktabs
- To introduce modern education through subjects as Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, Hindi and English in their curriculum
- How? Through support for a maximum of 3 teachers, books, Teaching Learning Materials and Computer Labs
- Way ahead: Providing the students education comparable with national standards, for which affiliation with the National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) is integral