Skip to content
- OROP seeks parity for all service personnel retiring on the same rank and tenure, irrespective of when they retire.
- The govt.’s commitment has done little to contain the growing unhappiness in the community of ex-servicemen.
- UPA govt. cleared the deal in-principle and allocated Rs. 500 crore, but there was no progress beyond.
- The process of completing administrative procedures across different departments seems to be an unending one.
- It will benefit 2.5 million ex-servicemen and women immediately, incurring nearly Rs. 8300 crore on govt. exchequer.