Skip to the content
- Department of Public Enterprises (DPE), as a nodal department issues guidelines for closure of sick/ loss making CPSEs and disposal of movable and immovable assets
- CPSE = Central Public Sector Enterprises
- The concerned administrative Ministries /Departments are responsible for formulation and implementation of closure plans
- NITI Aayog carries out monitoring the implementation of the decision of closure.
- Remember the roles of these 3 bodies just in case UPSC Prelims grills you on these!