Skip to the content
- Ministry of Tourism’s schemes
- Swadesh Darshan: Integrated Development of Theme Based Tourist Circuits
- Investment in tourism infrastructure for development of Buddhist Circuit in India under its Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- PRASAD: National Mission on Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual Augmentation Drive.
- Under PRASAD 12 cities have been identified for development initially, namely: Amritsar, Ajmer, Dwaraka, Mathura, Varanasi, Gaya, Puri, Amaravati, Kanchipuram, Vellankanni, Kedarnath and Guwahati.