Skip to the content
- The Centre remained non-committal on phase out of old diesel fleet to cut air pollution.
- It blamed the common man’s reluctance to dump diesel for CNG fuel.
- Govt. pointed out that already 32% of total CNG stock in the Capital were not utilised by the public.
- The lack of interest may be due to the increased VAT charged, making diesel cheaper than CNG.
- The court is looking at various measures to solve roadblocks to implement a more effective and accessible public transport system in Delhi and the outskirts.