Skip to the content
- News: Rajasthan recently (21st May) celebrated its first IT day
- Theme: Promotion of IT Start-ups
- Context: State govt launched RajNET, a wide area network connecting the State capital with all 9,894 gram panchayats and 183 municipal areas
- Aim: To strengthen connectivity and allow the inclusion of remote areas through Information Technology.
- Facilitates: voice, video and data connection, enabling effective delivery of citizen services like Bhamashah, e-Mitra and MNREGA across the State