From UPSC perspective, the following things are important :
Prelims level : “Run Through Files” Mechanism
Mains level : Read the attached story
To ensure that important government matters don’t get delayed owing to conflicting hierarchical and departmental priorities, the Haryana government has introduced a “Run Through Files” mechanism.
“Run Through Files” mechanism
- Haryana government has introduced a new provision of “Run Through Files’’ in the Centralised File Movement and Tracking Information System (CFMS).
- It would be personally monitored by Chief Minister of Haryana.
- A file shall be marked as Run Through Files only by the CM in the CFMS.
- Every file marked as RTF has to be cleared on priority greater than that is currently being accorded to the files marked top priority.
- At whichever level any contribution other than mere signing on the file is made, the same will also be uploaded on CFMS portal.
- A system generated SMS and email will automatically be sent on each downward or upward movement of the file.