Skip to the content
- ISRO will hold a major meeting in Bangalore involving location and navigation device manufacturers, presenting to them the advantages of using IRNSS.
- The 7 IRNSS constellation satellites will be operational by July 2016.
- ISRO recommends an additional hardware chip in our handsets which will help receive both S & L band signals from IRNSS.
- What will that do? Excellent question!
- Reduce the errors caused by atmospheric disturbances significantly and give results superior than those of GPS’ handhelds!