Skip to the content
- Iran’s top leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says it is futile to engage with the Americans, cautions against talks with Washington on other regional issues
- Despite the lifting of nuclear-related sanctions, Iran is still barred from using the US’ financial system because of many other prohibitions
- This caused delay in Iran’s purchases of new jetliners from Boeing and Airbus, which the nuclear agreement specifically permitted
- Trivia: Mr. Trump had called the nuclear agreement a disaster, suggesting that he would seek to renegotiate it
- Wonder what happens if he gets to ascend the throne!