Skip to the content
- News: Fourth edition of annual analysis of the impact of industry on technical institutes, conducted by the Confederation of Indian Industry(CII)
- Grade system: Participating institutes were graded as platinum (over 35%), gold (10-35%) and silver (less than 10%)
- Context: Around 21 per cent of institutions in the southern region were rated as platinum, while 61 per cent were given the gold grade, topping all regions
- Relevance: Established engineering institutions (over 10 yrs old) and emerging institutions had performed well in governance and placements
- Survey concludes: 2-way communication between industry and institutions would benefit both.
- Academia should know what the industry needs, the industry should invest in long-term relationship with the academia