Skip to the content
- The Nuclear agreement has left many crucial details to be worked out in the next round of talks, including sequencing of sanctions-relief and details of inspection regime.
- Iran is expecting rapid relief on sanctions from UN and EU.
- US is looking for conclusive proof of Iranian compliance with the nuclear inspections and limiting Iran’s programme, before taking off sanctions.
- Israel has tried all efforts against this deal, which will later draw the international attention on the Israeli arsenal.
- If a deal is reached, it will significantly reduce the risk of further proliferation in the Middle East.