At the core of Samanvaya lies the fact that each one of you will have a unique journey while preparing for the exam. Some will get through on the first attempt without much effort while others will take both more time and more effort.
We want to understand you better to help you optimize your journey so you can focus on the right things and not waste time on the wrong ones. We are asking you to tap into the valuable experiences of mentors who underwent the same grind and realize the pitfalls and understand the shortcuts to make it.
Samanvaya program involves the following –
1. Identifying your weaknesses
Over 80% of students who claimed to have revised NCERTs twice were unable to answer basic questions. Many were not comfortable with at least 1 GS subject and Optional.Many struggled with ‘What went wrong’ after 2-3 years of hard work.Our mentors will provide free preliminary assignments so we can assess your preparedness and suggest accurate strategies.
2. Strategy and study plan discussions
Over 90% of students couldn’t stick to a plan. Study plans and strategies are iterative in nature and we want to help you with that. Many are unable to perform in tests despite preparing hard. This could be due to a variety of factors – lack of adequate prep, jitters in the exam hall, inadequate revision, lack of practice of test series or just a bad day at work. Tell us what you think went wrong and we’ll figure out a way to get you over the line next time.
3. Helping you understand the exam better – which books to read, different approaches, etc. Over 60% of students we talked to did not find NCERTs relevant and saw no point in being thorough with them.
4. Lack of motivation
We have all had those days when it’s been hard to motivate ourselves to hit the books and just study. It happens to the best of us sometimes and for some of us, it happens more frequently. And it is understandable, Civil Service preparation is a long and often lonely process. Every aspirant, from toppers to those who have quit have been overwhelmed by this process at some point in time. Working alone is monotonous and Help you keep motivated by ensuring you are actively and passively studying every day. Focused telegram groups to foster discussions.
Samanvaya Code of Conduct to be followed
- Be honest with your mentors about your preparation levels and stage.
- Follow their advice and participate in tests and assignments that they set for you
- Stay active in the telegram groups, ask doubts, don’t hold yourself back.
- Don’t expect spoonfeeding. You have to drive the initiative.
Here’s the feedback that we got from some of our students: