Writing IAS Toppers-Level Answers in Just 2 Hours! No More Excuses.
Do you know what separates UPSC toppers from those who don’t make the cut? Answer writing skills. Many aspirants take up to 4 years to crack this skill, but you don’t have to. Sajal Singh sir, the mentor behind 300+ UPSC toppers, will get you there in just 2 hours.
Whether it’s lack of awareness, procrastination, or the sheer intimidation of the skill involved, mastering the art of answer writing has always been a roadblock for UPSC aspirants. While most are stuck in a four-year-long loop of trial and error, learning, and re-learning, you don’t have to be.
From level zero to Answer Writing Pro in 2 hrs
Only 100 seats
This is for you if you’re
- Struggling with UPSC answer writing or have not written a single answer but want to learn how to write IAS Toppers’ level answers.
- Embarrassed of your UPSC Mains answers writing skills and feel they are pathetic.
- Too scared of answer writing and have been procrastinating, giving excuses that “I’ll start when I have enough content…” and like that.
- Someone who wants to learn the skills required for an awesome UPSC answer.
- In awe of the well-crafted, almost perfect answers by UPSC IAS Toppers.
- Those who’ve failed in previous attempts due to low marks in Mains.
- Someone who wants to learn the essential components of a question, various parameters for a great answer, and skills to write any answer.
What Will Be Discussed?
- Going deeper into the components of a perfect UPSC Mains answer (Other than intro, body, conclusion)
- Understanding different components of a question (core, non-core part, etc.)
- Understanding 10 parameters based on which the UPSC examiner evaluates your answers.
- Developing a framework and structure of an answer based on different types of questions.
- Sajal sir’s 20 best practices for UPSC Mains answer writing.
- Demystifying the complexities of tail-words, directives, and more.
- X-Factor and innovations used by toppers (demonstrating through their answer copies)
- When to use diagram, flowchart, table and infographics and when not to.
- Writing a Mains Answer with minimum content and when you are not aware of the topic asked in question.
Transform your UPSC Answer Writing
From embarrassing to IAS toppers’ level Mains Answers
What You Can Expect to Learn?
By the end of this masterclass, you’ll:
- Feel empowered to tackle ANY UPSC question.
- Master the art of structured answer writing.
- Know exactly what UPSC examiners are looking for in your UPSC Mains answers.
- Leave with proven strategies used by over 400+ top rankers.
- You’ll become a UPSC Mains answer writing machine.
Details of the session
📆 Date: 17th Sept 2023
⏰ Time: 5:30 pm
📍 Platform: Zoom (Online)
Rs 2500 Rs 25
The link will be emailed to you.
2 Hours with Sajal sir= 4 Years of UPSC Prep
Stop Procrastinating, Start Excelling in UPSC Answer Writing
- Comprehensive PDFs of tailwords and directives.
- Free 1-on-1 mentorship session.
- Exclusive access to our Unbreakable Mains Telegram group.
- Sajal Singh sir’s UPSC Mains Toolkit.
- UPSC Mains Value Addition Material (PDFs).
About Sajal Singh sir:
Meet Sajal Singh sir, the co-founder and academic director at CivilsDaily, who has personally mentored over 250+ rankers in UPSC 2022 alone. His time-tested answer-writing techniques have been perfected with 400+ top 200 rankers over the years. You’re learning from the best. Mind you, Sajal sir himself was a UPSC Mains Topper in 2017 when he scored highest in UPSC GS Mains.