Aspirants for UPSC Examination, 2021 and 2022 are provided with this great opportunity to sharpen their Answer writing skills.
The Daily AWE Program helps you practice 4 answers on a daily basis. If you are a student who wants to simultaneously carry out prelims and mains preparation, then AWE is a perfect course for you.
Let’s keep the momentum going.
Answer writing practices through Civilsdaily’s Daily AWE program can reduce test anxiety and helps you ace the GS Mains answer writing. And what is a better way to practice for UPSC Mains Examinations than attempting Questions which are the closest to the demands of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination? The more you are accustomed to sitting for a period of time, answering questions, and pacing yourself, the more comfortable you will feel when you actually sit down to take the real UPSC Mains examinations yourself.
We are working hard to make the program more featureful, highlight the best answers, show the competency levels of students.
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Daily 4 questions from General studies 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be provided to you. A sample 2 week schedule is available below.
- A Mentor’s Comment will be available for all answers. This can be used as a guidance tool, but we encourage you to write original answers.
- You can write your answer on the same day and attached a scanned copy. Within 4 days, a review of your answer will be provided.
- Also, write the Razor payment ID, when you attached your answer.
- If you are writing answers late, then please tag the mentor, to let him know about your submission. These answers will be evaluated as per the mentor’s schedule.
Here is the schedule for the first week of August to give you an idea about how we will follow your Syllabus:
NOTE: For GS2 and GS3, we take questions from recent current affairs. This ensures coverage of both static and current affairs.
For Course enrollment details, click the link given below.