Book your slot for UPSC Mock interviews (paneled by ex UPSC members) and get a dedicated mentor, on-call DAF analysis, DAF-based personalized questionnaire, and Situational questionnaire (FREE)
A typical UPSC interview generally clocks for about 30 minutes, and this half an hour can make or break the dream to become an IAS.
Giving mocks is just one part of the interview preparation strategy. You need to be prepared from multiple fronts.
Civilsdaily is always at the forefront when it comes to ensuring that your prep is rapid, focused, and effective. We help make you understand how the panel at UPSC thinks, what they would expect from you (as per your DAF), and how to gear your preparation towards the 200+ marks target.
Do You Know That Civilsdaily Has a 75% Success Rate In UPSC Interview?
Transcend Interview Guidance 2021: Program inclusion
- 2 Mock interviews, detailed analysis + feedback
- Most important issues coverage – current and structural
- Personalized mentorship
- DAF analysis and one-on-one sessions with in-service officers and panelists
- DAF based personalized questionnaire
- Situational and Roleplay questionnaire
To give you a real feel of the panel that you will be facing in your real UPSC interview 2021, CD has brought together a mix of the most experienced and valued panelists for your mock interview.
Panelists for Mock Interviews:
- Shri Shankar Aggarwal, IAS (retd.), former Secretary
- Dr. Noor Mohammad, IAS (retd.), former EC
- Dr. P.K. Agrawal, IAS (Retd.), former Ch. Secy
- Shri T. N. Thakur, IAAS (retd.), former Dy CAG
- Shri V. P. Singh, IRPS
- Mrs.Aditi Gupta, Corporate Leadership Specialist
- Prof. U.M. Amin, Jamia Milia University
- Mr. S. D. Singh, IFoS (Retd.)
- Mr. Kunal Aggarwal, IRS
- Mr. Debraj Das, IPS
Tentative: Shri S. Y. Quraishi (former CEC), Shri Harsh V. Pant (Observer Research Foundation), Shri SN Tripathi, IAS (Director IIPA), Shri Yogesh Narain (Retd. Defence Secretary), Shri Dipankar Gupta (Indian Sociologist), and others.
Upcoming Mock interview and session
This week’s mock interview dates have been fixed.
- Mock interview this week 15th April onwards – (Book your slot)
- Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Mode: Online/Offline
Interview slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do You Know That Civilsdaily Has a 75% Success Rate In UPSC Interviews?
As a part of Transcend Interview Guidance Program for UPSC 2021 we’ve prepared and compiled a high-quality comprehensive questionnaire.