Detailed Application Form (DAF) is one of the most important documents that you might have filled for UPSC interviews. A major part of the interview will revolve around the information and details provided in the DAF. It is more than your CV.
Your ability to defend your DAF before the panel is going to decide your success. Anticipating and preparing for the questions based on your DAF is an essential part of the interview preparation.
Free, Open to All Q & A session on UPSC Interview Round by Virendra Pratap Sir
Candidates must ensure they research the relevant questions well enough. They must be able to interlink the questions in DAF to burning issues to national and international importance.
That’s why we have organised this free live webinar where UPSC Mains qualified aspirants can get their doubts cleared and prepare a solid DAF for the interview panel.
We make sure that no area of the DAF has been left untouched. This DAF-based questionnaire is an important tool which if used properly in your preparation may allow you to steer your interview in a particular direction.
Below are some of the pictures and sample of the questions that you are going to get.
Questions based on Graduation subject
Questions based on Date of birth
Questions based on optional subject
Questions based on Hobbies
What Will You Learn About UPSC Interview in this Free Live Q&A Webinar with Virendra Pratap Sir?
1. Sir will answer doubts on how to fill out personal information/details in the DAF.
2. Doubts regarding service and cadre preferences will be addressed.
3. Clarification of doubts about hobbies and extracurricular activities.
4. Sir will talk about the areas of your DAF-II from where the board will ask many questions?
5. Sir will answer doubts regarding the DAF keywords.
6. Sir will talk about the trend analysis based on last 6 years’ transcripts.
7. Sir will talk about certain interview mistakes by other aspirants in the interview which costed them a rank in the final list.
Free Live UPSC Interview Webinar Details
Your marks in the personality round will definitely be a dominant deciding factor on whether you will get the service or cadre of your choice. So start practising for it and attend this free Q&A session with Virendra sir to clear your doubts!
Date: 21st March, 2022 (Monday)
About Virendra Pratap Sir
Virendra Pratap Singh is an IRPS officer of 2009 batch. He has completed B.Tech from IIT Kharagpur. Before joining Civil Services, he worked in different private sector organisations such as Tata Steel, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
He is associated with CivilsDaily in student mentoring program for UPSC interview since it’s inception.