Special UPSC/MPSC Seminar (23rd November, Wednesday) | How to complete Current Affairs in 1.5 hrs per day? by CD’s senior mentors Pravin Garje and Rahul Vadar | Get Samachar Manthan current week’s module for FREE
Table of Content
The theme of the Webinar
How to cover current Affairs by just studying 1.5 hrs per day for civil services exam?
Be it MPSC or UPSC covering current affairs is a huge task due to almost a year worth of current affairs that has to be covered. Moreover, this comes in both prelims and mains so it has to be covered in a certain manner.
Your current affairs notes must also be prepared on a regular basis so that you can revise them at the appropriate time.
But there are many issues that you aspirants face:
- From where to cover current affairs? Best sources
- What all to study and what to leave?
- How to make notes of daily current affairs?
- How to use CA for answer writing?
- How not to waste time on covering current affairs for UPSC and MPSC preparation?
Acknowledging the need to ensure removing difficulties, the students face, I will be present with Rahul Vadar (Senior Mentor) at CivilsDaily, for a webinar on:
- How to cover current affairs in a holistic manner in just 1.5 hrs per day.
- How to filter and read newspapers to cover UPSC/MPSC-centric current affairs for Prelims
- Techniques to make notes
- Write answers and solve MCQs
So, if you wish to get your name on the MPSC UPSC Prelims 2023 merit list, don’t miss out on this great chance to discuss your queries in a 1-1 session with toppers’ mentors.
Don’t miss the Special and unique Seminar.
Seminar Details: 23rd November, (Wednesday) at 7 PM.
Date: 23rd November 2022
Time: 7 pm Onwards
Venue: This Workshop will be held in both offline and online mode. You can attend in CivilsDaily’s Pune center in offline mode, and for Online mode, we will share a Zoom link in your email. Please register.
Address: Civilsdaily IAS, First floor, 518, Ramprasad, opposite Radhika Bhel, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Contact here: 086685 82260
Points that they will be discussing in the Masterclass
- How to cover current affairs holistically in 1.5 hrs/Day for Prelims, Mains, and Interviews?
- Supplementing Newspapers with Magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, etc, and making notes from them.
- How to focus on these:
- Socio-economic issues like Women’s issues, Education or Health related issues, Issues or policies affecting vulnerable sections, etc.
- Issues of national and international importance.
- Political issues related to Indian Constitution, Legislative and Administrative processes.
- Supreme Court or High Court verdicts.
- Good analysis of current issues.
- Parliamentary Debates.
- Government policies and orders.
- How to make 2 paged crisp notes for Prelims and Mains revision and answer writing?
- How to collect examples, case studies, and important fodder for Mains answers?
- Finishing newspaper within 40 mins max.
- How to connect Current Affairs with GS?
Those who understand the exam syllabus and pattern well, have less anxiety but a beginner (due to less understanding of the syllabus and pattern) takes enough time to read and prepare.
About Rahul Sir:
Rahul sir is a mentor with CivilsDaily for more than 2+ years and is now mentoring more than 1500 students. His experience of writing in all 5 UPSC-CSE Prelims & MAINS exams, and attending the interview twice, makes him an appropriate guide to address this compulsory matter.
About me (Pravin Garje):
Pravin Sir is a mentor with CivilsDaily for nearly 2+ years and is now working with Sukanya Rana Ma’am in the Civilsdaily Mains Guidance Program. His experience of scoring 110+ in all 6 Prelims exams, coupled with scoring 135+ marks in ethics and essay papers and attending the interview twice, makes him an appropriate guide to address this compulsory matter