*Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 2050 3561
4th January at 1 PM | Webinar by Vaibhav Sanas sir, senior IAS faculty | How to approach History and Polity for UPSC – MPSC Prelims 2023? | Get PDFs of Practice MCQs
Whether it is MPSC or UPSC, Soon we’ll be seeing THE SUNDAY you’ve been preparing for months and years: May 28th, 2023. For many, it will be the very first MPSC/UPSC Prelims exam. For the majority, it will be their 2nd/3rd, or 4th attempt.
In the MPSC/UPSC Prelims exam, History and Polity, Economics carries almost 40% of the weight in terms of syllabus and questions.
To score 120+ in Prelims, 2023 aspirants must focus on mastering concepts and current affairs related to these subjects on a priority basis.
Vaibhav Sanas sir will be discussing the most effective way of approaching these 2 vast and essential subjects of the History and Polity syllabus, how to cover through MCQs that are based on Previous year’s questions, and the current trends of the MPSC/UPSC.
Strategies & Approaches, in This History-Polity Session by Vaibhav Sanas sir
- Strategy to cover one of the core subjects History & Polity, through the most probable MCQs with timetable and timelines. Balancing current affairs and static for these two will be discussed.
- The Best, minimum NCERT materials and standard books for Polity Preparation.
- Covering and connecting current affairs for the last 1.5 years with this core subject, linked to History & Polity.
- Important topics and concepts for Indian Polity & Modern Indian History– the core of the core subjects
- The subjects of Indian Polity + Indian HIstory cover India’s current and past political aspects, which makes it an important topic. Knowing its fundamentals is crucial for UPSC exams. So, What is to be learned by heart & which NCERTs and standard books are fit for the polity will be comprehensively discussed through special MCQs.
- The untold secret of ‘how & from where UPSC asks direct questions from NCERTs. How to mark those core areas in NCERTs is going to reveal in this awesome session.