UPSC-CSE Prelims 2022 is over. And this is high time to make sure that the foundation for your Answer writing skills is strong. Our AWE (Answer Writing Enhancement Program) is back again with new features (details below) to sharpen your Answer writing skills.
In view of the available time till Mains as well as for UPSC 2023-24 aspirants, Daily AWE Program is back for a new batch. We have got you covered with all the conceptual clarity on important topics. CD’s Exam Prep program has curated an exclusive series to help you strengthen the basics for UPSC Mains answer writing.
Also, you will get a lot of pointers to polish your writing skills for UPSC-CSE 2022-23. At the end of each session, you get a LIVE 24*7 Doubt-Clearing session with our faculty to get all your doubts cleared.
Let’s keep the momentum going.
Answer writing practices through Civilsdaily’s Daily AWE program can reduce test anxiety and helps you ace the GS Mains answer writing. And what could be the better way to practice for UPSC Mains Examinations than attempting Questions which are the closest to the demands of the UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination?
The more you are accustomed to sitting for a period of time, answering questions, and pacing yourself, the more comfortable you will feel when you actually sit down to take the real UPSC Mains examinations yourself.
We are working hard to make the program more effective and loaded with features, highlight the best answers, and show the competency levels of students.
What does the Program include?
Weekly 20 Questions + Doubt Clearing Session (Newly Added)
- Daily 4 questions from General studies 1, 2, 3, and 4 will be provided to you. A sample 2-week schedule is available below.
- Doubt clearing 24*7 via WhatsApp. You can also mail at email@example.com for doubt clearing
- On Day 1 we post the questions with the mentor’s comments and on the next day, we provide the model answers for the previous day.
- A Mentor’s Comment will be available for all answers. This can be used as a guidance tool but we encourage you to write original answers.
- You can write your answer on the same day and attach a scanned copy. Within 72 hours, a review of your answer will be provided.
- Also, write the Razor payment ID, when you attach your answer.
- If you are writing answers late, then please tag the mentor, to let him know about your submission. These answers will be evaluated as per the mentor’s schedule.
Here is the schedule till Oct to give you an idea about how we will follow the Syllabus:
NOTE: For GS2 and GS3, we take questions from recent current affairs. This ensures coverage of both static and current affairs.