Join the FREE session now.
As a part of the Antiquity club for Ancient and Medieval History, Anushruti mam is taking a session absolutely FREE! Take part in active discussions, and practice questions daily! Receive the most important feedback and learning techniques for a comprehensive History coverage.
What to expect from the session?
- Complete coverage and revision of Ancient And Medieval History.
- Practice questions for sharp answer-writing.
- MCQs and Most Expected Questions for this year.
- Detailed analysis and learning techniques.
- Group participation for better learning.
- Instant feedback and answer evaluation.
The session starts at 2:30 P.M.
All of this is available for absolutely FREE! Don’t wait, get started!
This is available for absolutely FREE but we request you not to miss it!
What do you have to do?
- Join Habitat For Absolutely Free Sessions!
- Read The Discussions Happening On The General Page.
- Click On The Blue Box To Join The Discussion.
- Participate, Ask Questions, Engage, And Learn!
Don’t Miss Out On The Questions That May Help You Succeed!
Here is a list of other topics and discussions you can join immediately:
|Morning Current affairs||Prashanth||6:30 am|
|MPQ via MCQs||Addya Rai||9:00 pm|
|Revise Economics for IAS Prelims||Ravi Ranjan||11:00 am|
|English Writing||Anand Prakash||12:30 pm|
|Science and Tech||Dr. Keerti||1:00 pm|
|Samadhan CSAT||Ravi Ranjan||2:00 pm|
|Geography through maps||Sandip More||4:00 pm|
|Chat pe News: Current Affairs||Anjum Sharma||4:30 pm|
|Polity Laxmikant||Amoghavarsha||5:30 pm|
|Indian society and Social Issues||Siddharth||6:00 pm|
|Abhyaas: Answer Writing||Garima||7:00 pm|
|Samvad: Indian Agriculture||Radhika Didwania||7:30 pm|
|Ethics Simplified||Shubham||8:00 pm|
|IAS Marathon||Rohit Yadav||9:00 pm|
|60 day UPSC Plan||Joshua||9:15 pm|
|IAS MCQs||Ishika||9:30 pm|
|Midnight MCQs and revision||Preeti||12:00|
And many more…
Whatever you need, we have it here.
How to join a discussion?
After you have joined/registered on Habitat for free, go to the General club. Click on the blue box of the session you want to attend.