What do serious aspirants do? How do they score more than others? What is their secret?
This is what they do differently:
- They discuss the important topics deeply with their peers and their mentors.
- They engage in conversations to clear their doubts and learn more.
- They participate in discussions to learn the subject comprehensively.
- They remember important details as they discuss them thoroughly.
- They engage deeply with their syllabus and practice daily.
Can you do this too?
Of course, you can!
Join the club at Habitat and start engaging with experienced mentors and other serious candidates immediately. How?
- Join the club by clicking here.
- Read the conversations happening at the club.
- Participate in the conversation freely.
- Ask doubts, share opinions, and learn more.
- Discuss, debate, and engage!
You can do all of this for FREE! Come on board, have a chat. Even a single discussion can transform your preparation completely!
How to join a discussion?
After you have joined/registered on Habitat for free, go to General club. Click on the blue box of the session you want to attend.
Here are the different clubs that you can join:
|Sociology optional||Aakash||6:00 am|
|Revise Economics for IAS Prelims||Ravi Ranjan||11:00 am|
|Sadya Sampoorna: Modern History||Addya Rai||12:30 pm|
|Samadhan CSAT||Ravi Ranjan||2:00 pm|
|UPSC EPFO||Rohit Yadav||3:00 pm|
|Chat pe News: Current Affairs||Anjum Sharma||4:30 pm|
|Destroy Prelims: score booster||Zeeshan Hashmi||5:30 pm|
|Indian society and Social Issues||Siddharth||6:30 pm|
|Samvad- Physical geography through MCQs||Radhika Didwania||7:30 pm|
|Economics Gamified||Amoghavarsha||8:30 pm|
|Finish Laxmikant through MCQs||Zeeshan Hashmi||9:00 pm|
|Parakram Answer Writing session||Rohit Yadav||9:30 pm|
|Post dinner MCQs for IAS prelims||AmitB||10:15 pm|
And many more…