Civilsdaily Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Ask Me Anything || Overall strategy for CSE 2023 || IPS Rajiv Kumar, former Civilsdaily IAS student
Date & Time: Feb 6, 2022 @07:00 PM (Start Loging in @06:45 PM) IST
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 969 3364 8680
Every aspirant who decides to be a civil servant has no idea in the beginning how to prepare for the examination. They find the books too lengthy, the test series very advanced and the syllabus vague. Some of us, are fully acquanited with the syllabus only three months into preparation.
It’s important to create a workable strategy on every aspect of UPSC — from current affairs, prelims, mains, optionals to revision and test series. Missing even one of this will put you many marks behind the UPSC race.
Open to All, Free Live Q&A Webinar by IPS Officer Rajiv Kumar (West Bengal Cadre)
You might have consulted umpteen websites on the internet on how to go about your UPSC preparation, but still you are confused as they address only the surface level Do’s and Don’ts.
Every website says read Laxmikanth for polity. But after reading 2-3 pages of Laxmikanth you realise that you are unable to remember anything! Even as you are reading, the concepts don’t register clearly. What to do now? Go slow and not leave the page till you have memorized all the concepts, or read fast and complete the book in time? Remember you have nine papers in UPSC Mains.
Similarly, in test series for Prelims is better to only solve previous year question papers? Are previous year questions actually important for prelims exam where the paper pattern and type of questions changes every year?
Attend the free live webinar conducted by IPS officer Rajiv Kumar sir to understand how he simplified his preparation, eliminated confusions and remained consistent and discplined for one whole year. Rajiv Kumar sir was a student of Civilsdaily Mentor Sajal Sir.
Key Takeaways of Webinar with Rajiv Kumar IPS
1. Life as an IPS Officer – is it difficult, exciting and impactful? How did Rajiv’s UPSC preparation help in the training period as an IPS officer?
2. Duration to crack the exam. How long did it take for Rajiv to crack the toughest exam in the world?
3. His complete strategy — Timetable, books, online sources and reports, current affairs and how he improved himself on a daily basis.
4. Understanding the UPSC demand. What kind of test series are useful? What kind of mock test series to avoid?
5. Avoiding distractions. What did Rajiv do whenever he got distracted from studying?
6. Additional Bonus: Questions on any topic from History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern and Optional) and Art and Culture is welcome.
7. The art of multi-tasking. How to improve reading and writing speed without compromising on conceptual clarity?
A busy IPS Officer like Rajiv Kumar is free only on a Sunday. But he loves to dedicate his Sundays to mentor upcoming civil servants. So join him and give your UPSC preparation a fresh start and direction!
Date: 6th Febraury, 2022 (Sunday)