In the past few years, UPSC has been asking a number of questions from subjects like – Environment and Science, and Technology consistently in both Preliminary and Main Exam. This Webinar has very clear objectives to streamline your preparation in these subjects if you have started it, and to guide you if you are going to start now.
Why is this session important?
Environment and S&T make up 20% of the paper. You cannot afford to miss a single question.
What can you learn in this webinar?
- The contour of syllabus: What to read – implicit and explicit decoding of the syllabus (for both static and current affairs).
- Confidence Building in subjects – Environment and S&T for Prelims 2021/22. This is essential for those done with at least one reading of the basic material.
- Process Orientation: The right methodology to reach to a logical conclusion while solving MCQs in Environment and S&T questions.
- Integration: Static + Dynamic And Knowledge + Reasoning
- Answer Writing: Outlining the importance and approach towards answer writing in these subjects.
- Managing With Work: Discussion on approach towards the exam for working professionals to utilise their time better.
Dedicated Q&A session for specific queries.
This live webinar is going to be one of the best ways to start or rejuvenate your preparation in these subjects.
Overall, this is the first step to rationalize your preparation and maximize the probability of cracking UPSC CSE.
The webinar is absolutely free.
Date: 19/9/21 (Sunday)
Time: 7:00 P.M.
About your Mentor – Arpit Verma
Arpit is an Engineer by qualification and a teacher by inclination. He has experience in all the stages of UPSC and is in the coaching industry for about 8 years with diverse exposure. For him, the process is more important than instant gratification as once learned, it is the process that will ensure exam outcome.
Join the webinar using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96914366327?pwd=OEZqZ1BpZXhVYmEzaVIxSWJZM2NvUT09