If there was one visible change in UPSC CSE 2021, then its the high weightage of questions from Enviornment and Ecology. Most of the current affairs questions from Environment and Ecology are not from the last one year and one had to know about conventions and conferences held long time back. About 25-30% of the questions in GS Paper 3 in UPSC Mains are from this subject.
Many aspirants make the mistake of assuming that Enviornment and Ecology is an easy subject as it tends to overlap with Geography and Science. Post 2013, with the introduction of separate Indian Forest Service Exams, the weightage for this subject has increased as well. Topics such as Biodiversity, Wildlife conservation, Pollution, Sustainable Development, Climate Change and International Organisations have the maximum questions asked.
Free Open for All Webinar by Retired Indian Forest Officer Dr. Sukhdev Singh
If as a UPSC aspirant, you also want to appear for Indian Forest Exams and score better in Prelims and GS Paper 3, then this webinar is for you. Dr. Sukhdev Singh will discuss both his work experiences on field and also on important topics that appear in these examinations.
Dr. Sukhdev Singh has nearly 35 years of experience and served mainly in the Uttarakhand cadre. He retired as the Chief Conservator Forest Officer.
What will you learn from Dr. Sukhdev Singh in this webinar?
1. Issues concerning wildlife in the past ten years. What are the practical solutions Dr. Sukhdev Singh implemented as an IFoS officer?
2. Forest and administration. Important conventions and clauses from exam point of view will be discussed.
3. Issues of Climate Change. What are the important protocols passed by International Organisations?
4. Current Affairs of Past One year related to Environment. What is happening in India with respect to this?
5. Biodiversity and Conservation. What are the important wildlife sanctuaries and biodiversity reserves?
6. Implementing government policy as an Indian Forest Officer. Dr. Sukhdev Singh will speak from his own experiences and also experiences of his colleagues.
Everything you need to know about IFoS. Why choose IFoS over IAS?
This live webinar for all students will also be interactive in nature with a Q&A session.
Don’t miss the chance to get value addition inputs to score better in the examination! This webinar is absolutely free. All aspirants are welcome to attend.
Date – 26th November 2021 (Tomorrow)
Time – 10:30 AM
Limited slots are available. So please register by today.