A well-informed start is always a good start.
Talk to senior mentors from Civilsdaily: Click here and fill Samanvaya form for IAS 2021 and IAS 2022. (also provided at the bottom of this post).
What is the best strategy for IAS 2021 and 2022 exams? How to start preparation? What does UPSC expect? How to cover the syllabus? How to connect current affairs with static? When to start answer writing? How to plan a daily schedule and then follow it..
There are a number of similar questions that you must be facing. IAS preparation is not just about memorizing and information gathering. Before you start you need to get answers to these questions. (Read below about our three-tiered mentoring)
More than 10.5 lakh applied, but only 796 are going to clear IAS 2020. It is going to be much more challenging in 2021 and 2022.
We’ve had a discussion with 1800 aspirants who failed in Prelims 2020. Many had taken multiple attempts before that.
Lack of direction, no guidance, inability to make required necessary changes in their preparation, and an absence of a well-defined strategy were issues common to all. (What issues are you facing? tell us)
Prelims 2020 in many ways was a watershed moment for IAS aspirants. It has highlighted the changing nature of UPSC and to be successful you need to adapt to the expectations of UPSC and adopt a new approach.
For 2021 aspirants, your preparation should be highly outcome-oriented (enabling you to fetch more marks). Every action of yours must be very objectively defined, every step as a part of your strategy. Whatever you are learning must be utilizable in the exam (both pre and mains). Your preparation should have an element of measurability.
Moreover, you need to balance both Prelims and Mains on one hand and current-static-optional on the other. Fill Samanvaya form to know how it should be done.
All this stands true for 2022 aspirants as well. This is the right time to start preparation.
Broadly, six factors determine your success in cracking this prestigious IAS exam and the most important being understanding the expectations of UPSC and according to that planning and strategizing; other being, Learning – Knowledge and information; Analyzing – making linkages, connections, etc.; Executing and utilizing information; and Constant course correction – because mistakes are inevitable, need to rectify them asap. Get these in order before you start for IAS 2021/22.
But how to do that? Read below how our three-tiered mentoring will help.
This is where our 3 tier mentoring comes in:
1. First step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, our senior mentors will have a 1-to-1 detailed discussion (on-call) with you to understand your prep level, working/ study constraints, current strategies, and create a step by step plan for next week, next month and so on.
2. You are given access to our invite-only chat platform, Habitat where you can connect with mentors, ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the dedicated 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2021/2022 journey.
(Civilsdaily’s mentor will call you within 24 hours.)
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2021/2022 and working simultaneously, we can help you strategize and decipher the IAS exam and design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2021/2022 full time, we’ll help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
- Have appeared before? and weren’t successful. We’ll help you identify your mistakes, rectify them for the necessary course correction. Let this be your final and successful attempt.
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2021/2022
Once done, we will call you within 24 hours or so.
These are some of the images from Habitat, our learning platform. It is one of the ways we monitor your progress.
Our rankers in 2019
Fill the Samanvaya form below to schedule a free one-on-one mentorship session with senior mentors from Civilsdaily. We’ll call you within 24 hours.