If there was one visible change in UPSC CSE 2021, then its the high weightage of questions from Enviornment and Ecology. Most of the current affairs questions from Environment and Ecology are not from the last one year and one had to know about conventions and conferences held long time back. About 25-30% of the questions in GS Paper 3 in UPSC Mains are from this subject.
Many aspirants make the mistake of assuming that Enviornment and Ecology is an easy subject as it tends to overlap with Geography and Science. Post 2013, with the introduction of separate Indian Forest Service Exams, the weightage for this subject has increased as well. Topics such as Biodiversity, Wildlife conservation, Pollution, Sustainable Development, Climate Change and International Organisations have the maximum questions asked.
Free Open for All Webinar by Retired Indian Forest Officer Aniket Wanve
If as a UPSC aspirant, you also want to appear for Indian Forest Exams and score better in Prelims and GS Paper 3, then this webinar is for you.
Ankit Wanve IFoS is a two time UPSC-CSE interview candidate. He however cleared the Indian Forest Exam in his first attempt with an AIR 66 in 2018. He was able to do this, thanks to his strong engineering background. This goes to show that if not UPSC-CSE, there are other overlapping government examinations one can give a try.
What will you learn from IFoS Aniket Wanve in this webinar?
1. How is IFoS as an alternative career choice to Civil Services. What are the roles, responsibilities, perks and benefits Ankit of an IFoS officer?
2. Forest and administration. Important conventions and clauses from exam point of view will be discussed.
3. Issues of Climate Change. What are the important protocols passed by International Organisations?
4. Current Affairs of Past One year related to Environment. What is happening in India with respect to this?
5. How to prepare for Environment and Ecology for Prelims and Mains. How to connect concepts of Geography with Environment?
6. Maximize your score in the Interview round. As a two-time interview what are Ankit Wanve’s suggestions?
This live webinar for all students will also be interactive in nature with a Q&A session.
Don’t miss the chance to get value addition inputs to score better in the examination! This webinar is absolutely free. All aspirants are welcome to attend.
Date – 27th December 2021 (Monday)
Time – 7 PM
Limited slots are available. So please register ASAP.