Register for recorded session: You don’t want to miss out on this special session with Santosh sir | Details of the Masterclass| Register and get: Smash Prelims Value addition notes and FREE mentorship session
Only 10000 out of around 11 Lakhs aspirants who appear, qualify in the UPSC Prelims. Just the 1%. This leaves no scope for mistakes, yet many of you keep committing the same mistakes again and again.
Guys, there is no doubt that UPSC Prelims could be the toughest stage. It is the great filter that weeds out the not-so-serious candidates but at times many serious ones too.
Our inability to fulfill Prelims’ requirements often demoralizes us and we start to lose hope. Mustn’t forget the right approach can boost your marks, but the wrong ones would not only cost you marks but possibly a year too.
CivilsDaily has planned a FREE Masterclass for UPSC Prelims 2023-24 to enable you to tackle the unpredictable nature of UPSC. This is a must for all the IAS 2023-24 aspirants.
Santosh Gupta heads the Smash Prelims program for CivilsDaily.
Santosh Gupta will be LIVE on Sunday, 7th August 2022 at 4 pm for the FREE Masterclass on “Cracking UPSC Prelims 2023-24 with 120+ marks”. This is a must for UPSC CSE 2023-24 aspirants.
What are you going to learn in the Super Masterclass?
What to expect:
- How to stay alert at the 5 worst mistakes areas, like unknown extremely factual questions, Random questions such as from sports in 2021, Questions from old current affairs, Ques. that are not directly from current affairs but inspired by current affairs, and Questions based on common sense such as questions in prelims-2021
- Learn time management. Most of the time, twisted questions force you to take more time to answer. So, How to filter out and attempt easy questions in the first round quickly and move on to the next with which moderate to difficult questions? will be discussed thoroughly.
- How to check silly mistakes by using common sense to the plausibility of statements given. Usually, low-confident aspirants do not attempt these types of questions and overconfident ones make mistakes by overthinking.
- Sometimes, some questions, beyond your expectation, appear on the paper and we can’t solve them and give up. How to solve such questions easily by a few mindful methods to increase your chance to clear prelims by 80%.
- Acknowledging the recent trend in UPSC, only generalized preparation is not enough. You have to be ready for the worst. Besides usual ordinary questions, you have to solve more or less offbeat questions. Remember, Offbeat questions require an offbeat approach and it gets 120+ in prelims for you. So, how to apply ‘Intelligent guessing’, ‘the way of thinking, and ‘Core common sense.
- And many more untold Prelims Exam facts that only a prelims guru knows are going to be disclosed in this live Masterclass