The Essay Paper in Mains makes or breaks your dream of becoming an IAS officer. Do you know a well-structured essay uplifts your rank by more than a 100 notches?
While the performance of students is more or less the same in GS papers (especially 1,2,3), but in the case of essay the variation of marks is rather huge (in 60s to 160). Yes, a single Essay paper can create a gulf of 100 marks.
If you have not yet started writing essays or if you’re confused on how to write quality answers within a short duration, then this webinar is for you!
Open to All, Attend the Webinar Essay FLT.
The orientation session is about learning the basics of essay writing. We welcome all the sincere and serious aspirants who understand the value of scoring 120+ in the essay paper. This is the only paper where mere management of time and thoughts will fetch you marks more than any other paper.
Who must join the webinar?
- One who is attempting Mains in 2021.
- One who is going to attempt Prelims 2022.
- Anyone who has a basic understanding of the UPSC syllabus.
What can you learn from this webinar?
1. Right sources to prepare Essay Paper for Mains. Is just reading GS Subjects and Current Affairs enough for Essay Paper?
2. Understanding the type of questions asked. What are the 8 broad themes of essay?
3. Brainstorming the topic before writing. What are the 10 parameters by which your essay will be evaluated?
4. Organising your thoughts into paragraphs. How to divide the 1200 word essay into well-structured paragraphs?
5. Framing the correct thesis statement. How to sound persuasive yet logical?
6. Different types of introduction you can write for your essay. What kind of anecdotes work?
7. Developing balanced main body arguments. How to be less biased with an interdisciplinary approach?
8. Concluding the essay perfectly. How can you score additional marks over here?
Arpit Sir will also hold a Q&A Session where beginners and veterans can clarify their doubts.
So attend this webinar and start the very first step of essay writing in the right direction!
Date – 22nd October 2021(Friday)
Time – 4:00PM-5:00PM
About Arpit Sir
Arpit Sir has the experience of attending all the stages of UPSC CSE – prelims, mains and interview. He has been mentoring aspirants for the last 8 years. According to him, enjoying the process of preparation will prevent the fear of the end result.