Book your slot for UPSC Mock interviews (paneled by ex UPSC members) and get a dedicated mentor, on-call DAF analysis, DAF-based personalized questionnaire, and Situational questionnaire (FREE) | Call @ 8668582260
Detailed Application Form (DAF) is one of the most important documents that you might have filled for UPSC interviews. A major part of the interview will revolve around the information and details provided in the DAF. It is more than your CV.
Your ability to defend your DAF before the panel is going to decide your success. Anticipating and preparing for the questions based on your DAF is an essential part of the interview preparation.
As a part of Transcend Interview Guidance Program for UPSC 2021 we’ve prepared and compiled a high-quality comprehensive questionnaire.
Upcoming Mock interview and session
This week’s mock interview dates have been fixed.
- Mock interview this week 22th April onwards – (Book your slot)
- Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Mode: Online/Offline
Do You Know That Civilsdaily Has a 75% Success Rate In UPSC Interview?
Interview slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Panelists for Mock Interviews:
- Shri Shankar Aggarwal, IAS (retd.)
- Dr. Noor Mohammad, IAS (retd.)
- Dr. P.K. Agrawal, IAS (Retd.)
- Shri T. N. Thakur, IAAS (retd.)
- Shri V. P. Singh, IRPS
- Mrs.Aditi Gupta, Corporate Leadership Specialist
- Prof. U.M. Amin, Jamia Milia University
- Mr. S. D. Singh, IFoS (Retd.)
- Mr. Kunal Aggarwal, IRS
- Mr. Debraj Das, IPS
Tentative: Shri Harsh V. Pant (Observer Research Foundation), Shri SN Tripathi, IAS (Director IIPA), Shri Yogesh Narain (Retd. Defence Secretary), Shri Dipankar Gupta (Indian Sociologist), and others.
Transcend Interview Guidance 2021: Program inclusion
- Mock interview and detailed analysis + feedback
- Most important issues coverage – current and structural
- DAF 2 curation
- Personalized mentorship
- DAF analysis and one-on-one sessions with mentors
- DAF based personalized questionnaire
- Situational and Roleplay questionnaire