Fill Samanvaya form to discuss and resolve your UPSC IAS preparation issues, doubts, and insecurities with us.
Finding success in the UPSC journey requires every aspirant to identify their “weak” areas and rectify them.
At any given point during preparation days, these questions cross every aspirant’s mind. While it is important to have the right technique aka “smart study” strategy for this examination but is that enough?
MENTAL HEALTH as an issue has always carried a sense of stigma in Indian society. So, why should the stress and anxiety associated with UPSC preparation be treated any differently!
Even if you are one of those courageous extroverts who speak about these mental challenges, you always have that one friend who sends you a motivational quote to get you over your MOOD SWINGS with some extra advice to memorize the quote as it can be helpful for GS 4 and essay.
Honestly, sometimes you need more than a motivational quote. In our interaction with some 1000+ students, even the smallest act of acknowledging an aspirant’s anxiety and stress can go a long way in maintaining the right frame of mind during preparation.
Emotional Stability is crucial to remain sane during this preparation and also to enjoy the whole process. The first step towards a balanced approach is to identify that as a human having lows and highs is pretty much normal. If you are not able to finish the decided target, then it is alright to feel bad and push yourself a little extra for the next day. What you need to avoid is “unhealthy behaviour”. For example, putting yourself under so much pressure that your performance starts to deteriorate or belittling yourself that it starts to affect your confidence.
We are not here to diagnose any clinical conditions. But as former aspirants and gaining years of experience through mentorship, we are a big advocate of people’s interaction for healthy minds.
Sometimes, in this preparation, all you need is a person to hear you out and understand you. And unfortunately, some of us are not able to find that one person in our family or friends. There is no shame in asking for emotional help. It helps if you have a person who can listen to your worries and reduce some of your pressure. Talking to your mentor can make you feel supported in the toughest times. The worst part of silo preparation is that aspirants tend to create the idea that all these emotional upheavals are exclusive to them. Trust us this is not true!
Why Mentorship helps you double your efforts in half the time?
A holistic UPSC preparation includes the right technique to complete your syllabus, revisions and mock test and a healthy mindset.
Reach out to us if you feel like nothing is going right in your preparation. Talk to our mentors about your emotional worries, and remove the burden of anxieties from your preparation.
Lack of direction in your UPSC IAS preparation, an absence of a well-defined strategy and inability to make required necessary changes either due to lack of guidance or awareness are the biggest killers of your LBSNAA dream.
Therefore, it is essential for you to get your approach rectified and tuned as per the demands of UPSC. If you feel lost in UPSC preparation and have been gripped by negativity, self-doubt, and demotivation, this is for you.
Fill the Samanvaya form for a free on-call mentorship session. We’ll call you within 24 hours.
The Perfect exam cracking pattern
Our 3 tier mentoring:
1. First step starts with this Samanvaya call: Once you fill in the form, our senior mentors will have a 1-to-1 detailed discussion (on-callbased on which we create a step by step plan for next week, next month and so on.
2. You are given access to our invite-only chat platform, Habitat where you can connect with mentors, ask your daily doubts, discuss your test-prep questions and have real-time live sessions on news and op-eds, and find your optional groups.
3. The third and the most personalized tier is the dedicated 1 on 1 mentor allotment who stays with you through the course of your UPSC preparation – always-on chat and on scheduled calls to help you assess, evaluate, and chart the next milestone of your IAS 2022/2023 journey.
Who are you?
- Working Junta? If you are preparing for IAS 2022-23 and working simultaneously, we can help you strategize and decipher the IAS exam and design a timetable that fits right in your hectic schedule.
- First-time prep? If you are in the last year of college or thinking of dropping a year and preparing for IAS 2022-23 full time, we’ll help you pick the right books and craft a practical & personal strategy.
- Have appeared before? and weren’t successful. We’ll help you identify your mistakes, rectify them for the necessary course correction. Let this be your final and successful attempt.
You just have to take 5 minutes out and fill this form: Samanvaya For IAS 2022-23
Fill up the following details in Samanvaya form given below to schedule a free one-on-one mentorship session with senior mentors from Civilsdaily. We’ll call you within 24 hours.
Don’t forget to check your email after form submission to download your free Tikdam e-book and Civilsdaily’s IAS starter material.