This is the cycle that makes or breaks a UPSC aspirant’s dreams. Follow this cycle and you will become an IAS officer.
The cycle has 4 elements: Study, Assessment, Feedback, And Improvement. Every aspirant studies and they study almost similar things. While almost everyone improves with time, the difference between success and failure lies in the ‘assessment’ and ‘feedback.’
When was the last time you assessed yourself? Anyways there is no harm in doing that again. Just be honest and take this simple 5 seconds self-assessment test to know where you stand in terms of your preparation and improvement.
Before we move forward you must understand these things:
- UPSC is a long drawn process. A marathon.
- There will be UPs and DOWNs in your preparation.
- You have to maximise UPs and minimize DOWNs and stay consistent with the UPs.
- Peak at the RIGHT time.
If you fall in the Green Zone, excellent! But you have to maintain this:
(ask us how!)
But if you fall in RED Or ORANGE Zone, It’s a crisis!
If you are in the RED or ORANGE Zone:
- Reset your targets – A mentor can help you set achievable targets based on your learning pace along with the right study material.
- Test yourself consistently – A mentor can help you assess your progress thoroughly and ensure that you stay focused throughout.
- Get the right feedback – Get practical feedback from senior mentors and serving officers on a regular basis.
- Consolidate – Your mentor can help you learn, consolidate, and build on your preparation, every step of the way.
Here’s the thing: You are not alone in your preparation and we are here to help you at every stage. Just get in touch with us and we will make sure that the first shot you take at UPSC will be the best!
Schedule your free mentorship session with Senior IAS Mentor from Civilsdaily and get started now!
Our mentors have helped students achieve their dreams, you could be a success story too!
Do not miss out. Speak with a mentor now!